Project of the Croatian Museum of Medicine and Pharmacy and his programs were recognized and supported by:
City of Zagreb
Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Croatia
Foundation of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts
Pliva Croatia d.o.o., first sponsor of the Museum
Zagrebačka banka (Zagreb Bank)
Zaklada Adris (Adris Foundation)
The first donor of the Museum: Slobodan Vukičević, F.C.A., president of the Croatian Society for Calcified Tissues
Croatian Medical Association
School of Medicine at the University of Zagreb
Croatian Medical Chamber
HALMED – Agency for Medicinal Products and Medical Devices of Croatia
Croatian Pharmaceutical Society
JGL – Jadran galenski laboratorij (Jadran Galenic Laboratory)
ESCVS (European Society for Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery), Dubrovnik, 2012.
Croatian Thoracic Society
- Library of HAZU, director Vedrana Juričić, M.A., and Renato Škrlin – exhibition Kaštel na vrhuncu
- Croatian Catholic Medical Association, „Branimir Richter“ branch, Zagreb, president Prof. Dr. Danica Galešić Ljubanović i Mirjana Vrsalović, M. Pharm. – exhibition Medicina Sacra
- URIHO Institution, director Josip Držaić – exhibition Medicina Sacra
- Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry at the University of Zagreb, dean Prof. Dr. Željan Maleš i Prof. Dr. Ivan Kosalec – exhibitions Kaštel na vrhuncu, Muzejski vremeplov and Medicina Sacra
- The Strossmayer Gallery of Old Masters HAZU, director Borivoj Popovčak and museum technician Antonio Blaži – exhibition Muzejski vremeplov
- School of Medicine at the University of Zagreb, dean Prof. Dr. Marijan Klarica and Miljenko Domjanić, D.I.A. – exhibitions Medicina Sacra and Diplome hrvatskih liječnika
- Department of Urology at Clinical Hospital Centre „Sestre milosrdnice“, Matej Knežević, M.D. – exhibition Kaštel na vrhuncu
- Croatian Catholic Medical Association, Split branch, padre of the branch don Ante Mateljan; Verbum, Katarina Gugić; Vanja Kovačić, Ph.D., conservator, Split – exhibition Medicina Sacra
- Cultural Arts Center Sinj, director Vitomir Perić; Gallery Sikirica, director Dragana Modrić, Sinj – exhibition Medicina Sacra
- Saint Trinity Parish Zagreb – Prečko, Ecumenical mobile palliative team – exhibition Medicina Sacra
- Croatian Nurses Association – exhibition Medicina Sacra (set in Osijek 2018 on the occasion of the first scientific conference of the Faculty of Dental Medicine and Health called Modern nursing: history as a foundation, theory as a source, education as a path, quality as an obligation, science as the truth)
- Croatian Association of Cardiac Nurses – exhibition Medicina Sacra (set in Zagreb in 2018 on the occasion of the 12th Congress of the Croatian Cardiac Society with International Participation and the 7th Congress of the Croatian Association of Cardiac Nurses with International Participation)
- Gliptotheque HAZU, director Vesna Mažuran Subotić and Technical Service – Exhibition Diplomas and Charters of Croatian Pharmacists
- Studio Rašić, Ante Rašić – visual identity and graphic design of exhibition materials and catalogues (Kaštel na vrhuncu, Muzejski vremeplov, Diplome hrvatskih liječnika)
- Studio Rašić, Ankica Penava Pejčinović – preparation for the print of exhibition materials and catalogues (Kaštel na vrhuncu, Muzejski vremeplov, Diplome hrvatskih liječnika)
- Srećko Budek, senior photographer (recording the museum material for exhibition Kaštel na vrhuncu)
- Department of Prints and Drawings HAZU, director Slavica Marković, M.A. and Vesna Kedmenec Križić (borrowing of materials for the exhibition Kaštel na vrhuncu, borrowing of showcase for the exhibition Muzejski vremeplov)
- Glyptotheque HAZU, director Vesna Mažuran Subotić (borrowing of showcases for the exhibition Kaštel na vrhuncu)
- Glyptotheque HAZU, conservation technician Dario Podnar (restoration of showcases for the exhibition Muzejski vremeplov)
- Archive HAZU, photographer Goran Kos (recording the museum material for exhibition Muzejski vremeplov)
- Prof. Dr. Anica Jušić (information and literature on hospice movement and palliative care for the exhibition Medicina Sacra)
- Vanja Adžić, M.A., curator apprentice (associate on the exhibitions Kaštel na vrhuncu and Muzejski vremeplov)
- Sanja Alexander Pehnec, translator of texts in catalogs of exhibitions Diplomas of Croatian Physicians and Diplomas and Charters of Croatian Pharmacists into English
- Croatian State Archives, Central Laboratory for Conservation and Restoration, Head Andreja Dragojević, Conservator-Restoration Advisor – Partner of the exhibition Diplomas and Charters of Croatian Pharmacists; author of the posters Conservation and Restoration of Parchments of the Croatian Museum of Medicine and Pharmacy: Igor Kozjak; leaders of the demonstration workshop for the production of parchment protective boxes: Igor Kozjak and Siniša Marić
- Stanislav Novak, Conservum – technical service on setting the exhibition Diplomas and Charters of Croatian Pharmacists
- Professional Services of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Aleksandra Stuparić, D.I.A., Department for Maintenance and Protection of Property and Cultural heritage HAZU, Expert Associate on the preparation of project documentation for the Museum
- Dubravka Osrečki Jakelić, M.A., Croatian Museum Society and Vesna Jurić Bulatović, M.A., Republic of Croatia Ministry of Culture – support and expert advice on the establishment of the Museum in 2014 and the establishment of museum activities
- Želimir Laszlo, conservator adviser, Conservum – expert advice on preventive protection of materials and preparation of the project’s task of adapting and converting the space for the Museum; creation of the museological conception and scenario of the permanent exhibition of the Museum
- Prof. Dr. Žarka Vujić, Department of Museology at the Faculty of Humanities Zagreb – expert review of the museological conception
- Martin Kuhar, M.D. – Ph.D., Department of the History of Medical Sciences – expert review of museological conception, participation in the creation of a permanent exhibition scenario
- Prof. Dr. Goran Zlodi, director of Link 2 company – the service of conversion of the preliminary list of items in the M ++ museum processing program
- Museum Documentation Centre – expert help and advice in the initial period of establishing the museum documentation
- Srećko Budek, senior museum photographer – installing the software for transfer of digital photography and expert advice on photographing the museum objects
- Croatian Conservation Institute – restorative guidelines and proposal of conservation and restoration works on objects from the Museum’s holdings
- Dr. Suzana Buzjak, senior curator – expert advice on the preventive protection of the old pharmacy herbarium from the museum collection
- Prof. Dr. Željko Poljak and Prof. Dr. Ranko Mladina –advice and help in taking over the Otorhinolaryngological Collection from the School of Medicine in Zagreb
- Vanja Brdar Mustapić, Ph.D., senior curator – the expertise of furniture from the Museum’s holdings
- Guido Quien, museum advisor – advice on expert interpretation of artworks and graphics
- Marina Bagarić, Ph.D., museum advisor – the expertise of the old pharmacies’ ceramic containers from the Museum’s holdings
- Goran Rako, D.I.A. and associates, Radionica arhitekture d.o.o. – preparation of project documentation for reconstruction, renovation and organisation of the Museum space
- Mirna Šitum, F.C.A., former head of the Zagreb City Health Office – support for the project
- Ivan Bekavac, M.D. – anesthesiologist at the Pediatric Hospital – advocacy for the Museum project at various institutions
- ACAP – Association of Croatian American Professionals (Udruženje hrvatsko-američkih stručnjaka), Prof. Dr. Steven Živko Pavletić, Adriana Jadranka Pavletić, Ph.D., Gordan Kučan, Biljana Lovrinović –advisory and professional support, mediation for the creation of the Museum website
- Jakov Radovčić, Ph.D., and Davorka Radovčić, Ph.D., Croatian Natural History Museum – expert advice and assistance in dealing with the theme of prehistoric medicine for the permanent exhibition of the Museum
- Ivan Radman-Livaja, Ph.D., and Sunčica Nagradić Habus, Archeological Museum in Zagreb – co-operation on selecting and interpreting the materials from Archeological Museum for the permanent exhibition of Croatian Museum of Medicine and Pharmacy HAZU
- Tomislav Slavić, M.A., curator apprentice – an associate on inventory of museum objects, preparation of texts for the Museum website and selection and interpretation of objects for the permanent exhibition scenario
- Ante Rašić, Studio Rašić – design and conceptual design of the art exhibition for the permanent exhibition of the Museum
- Goran Vržina, ACOS service GV – digitization of museum material with low lighting level
- Croatian National Archives, Central Laboratory for Conservation and Restoration – counseling on the preventive protection of material, the preservation and restoration of parchments from the Collection of Diplomas and Charters
- Mario Kauzlarić, MK Bookbinder and Cardboard – restoration of diplomas on paper from the HMMF collection
- Danijela Ratkajec and Sandra Juranić – restoration of graphics from the HMMF collection
- Jasminka Podgorski – restoration of paintings from the HMMF collection
- Zoran Kirchhoffer, Industrial archeology – drafting of conservation and restoration interventions on the museum items for permanent exhibition (medical devices and equipment, furniture, plaster casts)
- Maja Crkvenčić, Ars Verus d.o.o. – preparation of proposals for conservation and restoration works on the paintings from the HMMF collection for permanent exhibition
- Petar Lojić, M.D.
- Stanko Staničić, M.A.
- Goran Ivanišević, M.D. – M.A.
- Tomislav Gojmerac, M.D. – M.A. and Mirjana Gojmerac, M. Pharm.
- Zrnka Naletilić, prof.
- University Psychiatric Hospital Vrapče, director Prof. Dr. Vlado Jukić
- Children’s Hospital Zagreb
- School of Medicine at the University of Zagreb and Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the University Hospital Centre Zagreb
- Slobodan Vukičević, F.C.A.
- Marija Furković, D.M.D.
- Ivo Matković, D.M.D. – M.A
- Srećko Budek
- Prim. Dr. Ružica Šmalcelj
- Prim. Dr. Bosiljka Cvetnić born Šimić
- Marija Šaler, M. Pharm.
- Mirjana Vrsalović, M. Pharm.
- Zlata Novak, D.M.D.
- Vlatka Dugački
- Mladen and Vesna Efendić
- Prim. Dr. Margareta Dujšin
- Marina Štancl, LL.M.
- Prim. Dr. Hrvoje Harambašić
- Silvije Marjanović
- Marijan Lipovac
- Željko Lapuh
- Lidija Nežić Kosanović, M.D.
- Adalbert Lulić, M.D.
- Tereza Slavić, senior nurse and dietician in retirement
- Željko Marenčić
- Prof. Dr. Ranko Mladina
- Academician Marko Pećina
- Jožica Skakić, M.A.
- Ivica Padovan and Ph.D. Adriana Vincenca Padovan
- Prof. Dr. Branka Marinović
- Mario Antonini
- Bjelovar General Hospital
- Nella Katić
- Slavko and Ivka Zamuda
- Snješka Matko
- Department of Archeology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb
- Prof. Dr. Stella Fatović-Ferenčić
- Vesna Vojvodić Valčić
- Mladen Pavlović, M. D.
- Mario Kauzlarić, bookbinder and restorer – conservation and restoration work on a diploma of a pharmacist Gustav Porschinski from Museum collection
- Marko Rašić and Vedrana Vrabec, Studio Rašić – proposal of a graphic design for the Museum
- Jasminka Podgorski, M. A., senior restorer for painting and polychrome sculpture – conservation and restoration work on a painting by Nasta Rojc Portret Teodora Wickerhausera from the Museum collection
- Goran Vržina, electronic, ACOS servis, an expert for uninvasive contactless digitalisation with a low level of lightning – donated a digitalisation of a part of Museum material
- Petar Ušković Croata, classical philologist – translation of texts of diplomas of Croatian doctors from Latin into Croatian
- Prof. Dr. Ranko Mladina, otorinolaringology specialist from Zagreb – conservation and restoration work on an otorinolaringology work table from the Museum collection which will be a part of a permanent exhibition of the Museum
- Tamara Fet, prof. – translation of texts of two diplomas of Croatian pharmacists from Latin into Croatian
- Equus Group LLC Brand and Marketing Consultancy, Eastlake, Ohio, USA; Biljana Lovrinović, Minela Zerdo, Žan Anđić – production of Museum’s website
Support the Museum Project and become friends of the Croatian Museum of Medicine and Pharmacy!
The Croatian Museum of Medicine and Pharmacy is unique in Croatia, because up until now our medical and pharmaceutical heritage has only been presented in fragments or on occasional exhibitions. Since the opening of the Museum to the public is important for the promotion of national identity and values, we expect the support of all relevant social institutions and institutes.
We also invite Croatian companies for financial support, especially those whose production activity is related to the displayed material and theme of the Museum, as well as individuals and associations of biomedical profession and sciences at home and abroad.
We also invite associations, institutions and individuals who have preserved materials from Croatian medical and pharmaceutical heritage to donate objects to the Museum.